Thursday, October 27, 2011

Navigating the Journey

**Update
Ginny Jacques has launched her website. Here is the link.

                                                                                                                                                                  
I've decided my blog needs more stuff. Content is king, as they say.

So, I'm going to give you the scoop on the books I'm reading before I review them, a little before-and-after.

Starting with Zinovy's Journey, by Ginny Jaques. Here is the author's book trailer. I hope to have the link to her site up soon, too.


I realize I've said that I'm going to give you information on the book before I review it, but I have to stress the words "give you." I plan to make information on the books I review available for interested parties, but I don't plan on reading it myself, if I can avoid it, until after I'm done reviewing. I find that reading the reviews of others inevitably impacts my own. 

So, please enjoy my first video content ever.

1 comment:

  1. Honoured you've made my trailer your first video content! Video content is a great idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete